Affordable Web Design Is a Reality
I hear a lot of businesses make excuses why they can’t hire someone to build a website for them. It’s tough for me to hear, because if you know where to look, you can find great web designers that won’t charge you an arm and a leg. Affordable web design is a reality, and there are tons of web design companies out there that want to build a great website for your business, who also charge a fair price.
Cheap web design isn’t the same thing
It’s important for you to know that there is a huge difference between affordable web design and cheap web design. Knowing the difference can save you a lot of frustration and heartache. Protecting yourself against cheap web designers is essential to the success of your business. So what are the differences?
They Cut Corners
When you buy cheap web design services, they usually cut corners. They’ll do a majority of the work, but they’ll leave off extra details or forget little things here and there.
They Don’t Care
Cheap web design companies don’t care about your business, your goals, or the success of your business. They aren’t interested in building long term business relationships. They want to get in, make some money, get the job done, and then you’re on your own.
They Aren’t Interested in Results
When you buy cheap web design services, don’t count on getting measurable results. Cheap web design is all about throwing something up that looks good enough to be presentable.
SEO Usually Isn’t Included
Good SEO is important for every business. You want to get found by people looking for your services. The downside to buying cheap web design services is that you get what you pay for. Imagine buying a car, getting the keys, and getting ready to drive it off the lot. You go to start it up, and all you hear is silence. When you go to look under the hood, you find out there’s no engine! That’s like having a website without SEO. It’s like a car without an engine. You won’t be going very far!
Where does affordable web design come in?
Affordable web design makes all the difference. My focus is on affordable website design, and in a nutshell, the reasons are:
- I can provide clients with a professional, quality website at an affordable price.
- I bundle services with it if needed, where clients can receive everything at a package price.
- I charge a base price, but it scales, depending on the size and functionality of the website.
- I can also just focus on the website and SEO, adding other things like email marketing and social media management later.
My Focus isn’t to get in, get out, and get your money. A lot of my clients are ones who have grown with me over the years. They started from nothing and with my services, have been able to scale their business and their presence in a way that was comfortable and stress-free.
I can provide you with affordable web design in Knoxville
I work closely with my clients, sitting down with them to learn about their business, their goals, their vision, and everything they want to accomplish. Getting a sense of the bigger picture allows me to picture how all of the pieces will come together. I will:
- Learn about your goals and your business needs.
- I’ll develop a plan to put everything in place.
- I’ll develop a plan that works with your budget.
- I can develop things in stages if needed.
- I’ll develop a website that matches your existing brand.
- If your business doesn’t have a brand, we can develop that, too.
- I build every website to be responsive, with a focus on mobile.
- I build websites that are search engine friendly.
- I will also handle on-page SEO (if budget allows).
Don’t buy into cheap web design. It looks enticing, but you get what you pay for. I provide affordable web design services that won’t break the bank.
Also published on Medium.